|Canon CanoScan LiDE 120|
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Software Download and Setup - Searching for a high quality small design scanner for professional and also personal use? After that you need to check out Canon Canoscan LiDe 120 Scanner today. The canon scanner is designed to catch in- depth as well as exact image scans with a resolution of upto 2400x4800 dpi. The gadget additionally has CIS sensing unit, which catches photos with extraordinary information, so that the scanned copy seem no much less than the initial one. The 48-bit internal shade depth makes sure that their no concession with resilience and also quality of the scanned record.
The AutoScan attribute managed most scans well enough in my examinations that it can easily be all you require for the majority of scans. If you're not pleased with the results, however, you can readjust scan settings in the Twain motorist to fine-tune the image quality. As with a lot of scanners, the LiDE 120's vehicle driver provides an Advanced setting that offers you great deals of control, yet could be frustrating for less experienced customers, as well as a Basic setting with less selections.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Review Specs
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color (RGB) LED
- Features; 4 EZ Buttons, Advanced Z-lid™ Expansion Top, Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode3, Digital Filing, Fading Correction, Grain Correction, Gutter Shadow Correction, High-Speed Scanning4, Image Correction, My Image Garden5, Low Power Consumption, One Cable for Data & Power, Send to Cloud1, Energy Star® Certified
- Scanner Buttons; Auto Scan, Copy, PDF, Send
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi2Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi2
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external, Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 9.9 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 1.6(H)
- Weight; 3.4 lbs
- OS Compatibility; Windows:6,7 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.6,7
- Mac:6,7Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.96,7
- Power Requirements; Hi-Speed USB
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.4 W Standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 95°F
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support8
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Setup For Windows:
- For the begin, you will need to prepare all of the points that you need such as the laptop computer, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop, as well as also the CD chauffeur.
- See to it the USB cable is suitable with the USB port in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD chauffeur, then you can simply download and install the installation files from the internet site.
- Make certain you download and install the one that suit your printer design.
- Once you have actually prepared all of those things, you simply need to merely run the installment configuration program that you currently have, from the CD driver or from the documents that you downloaded.
- The next point that you require to do is waiting for the entire procedure to be completed.
- During this time around, you will certainly be asked to choose some choices such as the elements, the installment places, your name, and also a few other things.
- See to it you fill the alternatives appropriately.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You require to begin printing a page to see to it that the printer has actually been efficiently set up.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Wireless Setup:
- Ensure that the printer Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 is switched on.
- Press and also hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer up until the orange alarm system light flashes once and then launch it.
- Make certain that the Wi-Fi switch starts to blink blue and after that most likely to your gain access to point and press the [WPS] switch within 2 minutes.
- Make certain that your printer is transformed on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized ordinary paper.
- Press and also hold the Cancel Button, switch until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and after that release it. The network details page will be printed.
- This ends the WPS configuration treatment.
- Please now proceed by setting up the software to make one of the most out of your Canon Canon CanoScan LiDE 120.
- If you do not have the setup CD that featured your product, please download the handbooks and software.
- If the Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 cordless setup is still stopping working after following this overview, please call us for further help.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Software and Driver Download:
|CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package |
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|CanoScan LiDE 120 Scanner Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.4a (Mac)|
|CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|