|Canon PIXMA MP497|
Canon PIXMA MP497 Software Download and Setup - Canon PIXMA MP497 Smart Residence All-In-One Photo Printer equipped with even more practical print functions which include Lorry Photo Repair service II for computerized photo renovation to optimum printing high quality, the improved Easy-WebPrint Ex Lover software application that makes web page printing easier in addition to more satisfying as well as additionally MP497 built-in Wi-Fi link that sustains 802.11/ g/n requirement for faster web link to meet the requirement of family individuals and pupils.
Beautiful & indeterminate on Canon MP497 Printer can be made use of to print lab top quality images varying from 4 "x 6" to 8.5 "x 1". On Canon MP497 Printer likewise has Flying start feature. This feature can switch on Canon MP497 Printer currently faster than ever before. After pushing the power switch on Canon MP497 Printer can begin going into the command in concerning 2 secs. Thus, complete operation is possible in a much shorter time. Auto Scan Setting on Canon MP497 The printer will naturally perceive the sort of unique record you output and spare it in the ideal settings.
Canon PIXMA MP497 Review Specs
- Ink Compatibility, PG-50 Black FINE Cartridge-High Capacity, CL-51 Color FINE Cartridge-High Capacity
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 and 5 picoliters
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity
- Auto Sheet Feeder; Plain Paper: Approx. 100 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 22cpm (approx. 2.7 sec/page)*
- Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.6 sec/page)*
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% - 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Magnification, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP497 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MP497 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP497 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP497 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP497 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP497.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP497 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP497 Software and Driver Download:
|MP450 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers (64bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers Vista x64|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers Vista x32|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 Printer Driver Windows Vista|