|Canon PIXMA MP495|
Canon PIXMA MP495 Software Download and Setup - Built-in Wireless1 printing and also scanning, a portable and also fashionable design with innovative attributes - satisfy the PIXMA MP495 Wireless Image All-In-One. The MP495 brings premium quality efficiency, convenience of use as well as ease together in one printer. You will certainly likewise be able to continue your Wi-Fi photo printing effortlessly from suitable iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices2. For the first time in house photo printing you can print still pictures from your captured HD films with phenomenal technology called Full HD Movie Print.
The Pixma MP495's efficiency is acceptable. It published plain-text web pages at 5.7 pages per min on both the COMPUTER and also the Mac, while our consumer-grade PC photos printed at simply over 2 ppm on plain paper and also 1 ppm on image paper. The expert Mac image took just over 3 mins to print. Scanning and also copying rates dropped below the mean, however they're quick enough for periodic usage.
Many Canon EOS DSLRs and PowerShot point & shoot electronic cameras are geared up to record HD films. The issue that may emerge is that you can miss catching an once-in-a-lifetime still photo while concentrating on the film. The MP495 addresses the problem with Canon's Full HD Movie Print software that converts.MOV flick clips right into the still pictures you usually would have otherwise missed out on. Now when you make a flick of hat throwing of your child at college graduation, you can also have a borderless photo for your album or your image structure.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Review Specs
- Ink Compatibility, PG-50 Black FINE Cartridge-High Capacity, CL-51 Color FINE Cartridge-High Capacity
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 and 5 picoliters
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity
- Auto Sheet Feeder; Plain Paper: Approx. 100 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 22cpm (approx. 2.7 sec/page)*
- Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.6 sec/page)*
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% - 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Magnification, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP495 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MP495 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP495 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP495 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP495.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP495 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Software and Driver Download:
|MP450 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers (64bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers Vista x64|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers Vista x32|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 Printer Driver Windows Vista|