|Canon PIXMA iP6210D|
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Software Download and Setup - Vivid, thorough images facilitated. The PIXMA iP6210D Picture Printer integrates beautiful picture quality with outstanding printing flexibility. One key to its excellent performance: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design (FINE) utilizes a cutting-edge print head with 2,304 nozzles that expel constant, specific ink beads as small as 2 picoliters.
It's basic: even more nozzles with high precision equal amazing results. This copyrighted technology creates a superior resolution of as much as 4800 x 1200 dpi1, for outstanding information as well as photo-realism. And for increased shade precision, high-intensity Picture Cyan and Photo Magenta have actually been included in the conventional 4 inks. You'll be amazed at your photo outcomes. High performance does not quit there. You'll have the ability to print borderless pictures with the look and feel of conventional photos, in 4 x 6, 5 x 7 as well as 8.5 x 11 inch sizes, ideal for framing and also sharing.
Ink Depot provides a great range Ink Cartridges for your Canon PIXMA iP6210D iP6220D device with top quality products at very competitive rates. We provide a 100% money back assure for all consumables you have bought from us and also with 98% of our marketed products in supply, you can be guaranteed of a rate delivery.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Ink Cartridge:
- CL-51 Color FINE Cartridge - High-Capacity
- CL-52 Photo FINE Cartridge - High-Capacity
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Review Specs
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 60 seconds*8.5x11 photo: approx. 2.3 minutes*
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 384 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM)Total: 2,304
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:4800 x 1200 dpi**Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98; Mac® OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed*** and Direct Print Port (cables not included), Bluetooth® version 1.2 (optional)
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 and 5 picoliters
- Buffer Ram; 42KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.3(W) x 6.8(H) x 10.3(D)
- Weight; 8.2 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)
- Software Included; CD-ROM**** including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide,Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration,Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), * Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, print mode and types of paper used., ** Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum., *** USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications. **** System requirements vary by application.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP6210D Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP6210D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP6210D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP6210D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For (Windows 2000/Vista/XP)|
|PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For |
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 |
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 |
x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)|
|PIXMA iP6210D Easy-LayoutPrint For |
|Canon Memory Card Utility For Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon Memory Card Utility For Windows Me |
(32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|iP6210D CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|