|Canon PIXMA iP6000D|
Aside from its style and also slightly enhanced direct-print capabilities, there's not much brand-new here. The iP6000D incorporates older innovations given that the current technology is usually scheduled for the year's front runner model-- in this case, the Pixma iP5000. This isn't really an offer breaker; we awarded the i900D with excellent efficiency as well as print-quality marks.
The iP6000D's efficiency as well as quality for business applications make it a poor choice as an all-around printer. But its picture efficiency, high quality, as well as photo-printing attributes make it a practical option if you want a second printer especially for photos.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Review Specs
- Printer Type; Photo printer - ink-jet - color
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Type; power supply
- Nominal Voltage; AC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational; 12 Watt
- Form Factor; internal
- Inkjet Technology; Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors); 5-ink - cyan, magenta, yellow, black, pigment black
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size; 1 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration; 5 individual ink tanks
- Technology; ink-jet
- Print Speed; Up to 31 ppm - black fast, Up to 24 ppm - color fast, Up to 14.8 ppm - black normal, Up to 11.6 ppm - color normal
- Connectivity Technology; wired
- Interface; USB, USB host
- Print on CD/DVD; yes
- Direct Printing Specifications; PictBridge
- Automatic Duplexing; Yes
- Printer Features; borderless printing
- Media Handling; 150-sheet input tray, 150-sheet paper cassette
- Type; photo printer
- Max H-Document Size; 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size; 14 in
Canon PIXMA iP6000D OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP6000D Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP6000D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP6000D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP6000D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA iP6000D Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP6000D Printer Driver For Windows 2000
(32-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For |
(Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1
x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)|
|PIXMA iP6000D Easy-LayoutPrint For |
|Canon Memory Card Utility For |
|iP6000D CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA iP6000D Printer Driver For |
(OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
|PIXMA iP6000D Printer Driver For Linux|