|Canon PIXMA MP480|
Canon PIXMA MP480 Software Download and Setup - It's the excellent mix of efficiency as well as convenience. This versatile All-In-One allows you print attractive, long-lasting 4" x 6" indeterminate prints in regarding 45 seconds1. A new 4-color ink system makes certain brilliant colors and also strong, black text. Your duplicates will be more accurate to the originals, and scans of images or kinds will certainly produce results of approximately 2400 x 4800 shade dpi2 resolution. You could additionally quickly print pictures without utilizing a computer system.
The MP480 will not thrill when it involves speed up. Criterion message files will certainly print at approximately 8.6 web pages per minute in draft high quality, with the very first page out in 11.7 sec. Remarkably, bumping the high quality up to typical doesn't influence rate much: the system published files at 7.4 ppm using this setup. Regular top quality documents are dramatically darker and also less complicated to check out compared with prepare quality ones.
Checking times were quick, though the speed was generally because of that the scanner is limited to producing 24-bit pictures as opposed to the 48-bit photos favored by imaging professionals. But 24-bit pictures have plenty of picture information for the majority of customers, and it's doubtful that shade pros will certainly be considering a US$ 100 all-in-one printer for their main workhorse. That stated, the MP480 scans were of Great color quality; they were a touch red and a little dark, yet that's nothing a little tweaking couldn't repair. The scanner additionally did well on our resolution test graph scans, having no problem capturing lots of fine information.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Review Specs
- Ink Compatibility, PG-50 Black FINE Cartridge-High Capacity, CL-51 Color FINE Cartridge-High Capacity
- Ink Droplet Size; 2 and 5 picoliters
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity
- Auto Sheet Feeder; Plain Paper: Approx. 100 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 22cpm (approx. 2.7 sec/page)*
- Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.6 sec/page)*
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% - 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Magnification, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP480 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MP480 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP480 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP480 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP480.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP480 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Software and Driver Download:
|MP450 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers (64bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers Vista x64|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers Vista x32|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP450 Printer Driver Windows Vista|