|Canon PIXMA MP280|
The PIXMA MP280 Inkjet Image All-In-One is a compact, stylish and also premium quality item that will certainly fit practically in any kind of area of your house. Its maximum 4800 x 1200 color dpi1 is incorporated with Canon's patented Hybrid Ink System. So, you'll have a pigment black ink for crisp text as well as color ink for beautiful pictures as much as 8.5" x 11" all with outstanding high quality.
The brand new Full HD Movie Print software transforms your favorite HD film moments captured with pick Canon EOS or PowerShot cameras right into beautiful, indeterminate photo prints! The MP280 additionally showcases Auto Photo Fix II. This technology immediately assesses and uses image adjustment, red-eye removal and multi-zone direct exposure modification for lovely pictures. When printing your images, realize the power of the ChromaLife100+ when using real Canon inks as well as photo documents so your images can be shared as well as maintained for generations.
At the back of the right-hand side panel is a single USB socket, which is the only information link to the machine. As soon as you have actually mounted the software, which is pretty painless from the provided CD, you connect in a USB cord and slot in both ink cartridges, prior to you begin utilizing the device.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Review Specs
- Printing Method; Inkjet
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.4 ipm6, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm6, 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 45 seconds7
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi4, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi4
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT Color: Approx. 37 seconds6
- Copy Features; Borderless, Fit-To-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal, 24 bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP280 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MP280 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP280 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP280 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP280.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP280 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MP270 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver Ver.1.05|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MP270 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver Ver.1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 OSX Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 series Scanner Driver (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 Debian Linux Print Drivers Linux (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 ScanGear for Linux Linux (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X)|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear – (Linux 32-bit)|
|ScanGear for Linux – (Linux 32-bit)|