|Canon PIXMA MP270|
Canon PIXMA MP270 Software Download and Setup - Customers make certain to take pleasure in the PIXMA MP270. This small inkjet picture all-in-one gives you high-quality at a fantastic worth all in one elegant equipment. Print, Copy and also Scan along with print lovely borderless1 pictures approximately 8.5" x 11" with true photo laboratory quality. You could additionally quickly print papers or website because the PIXMA MP270 consists of a pigment black ink so you'll obtain crisp, sharp text every single time.
Appreciate automatic picture improvement when you access the new Auto Photo Fix II within the popular Easy-PhotoPrint EX software so you'll take advantage of your memories! The ChromaLife100 +2 system enables your photos to last approximately 300 years when making use of genuine Canon ink as well as paper and also it's saved in archival-quality image cd.
Fortunately, establishing the Canon PIXMA MP270 is straightforward. Setting up the PG-510 black and also CL-511 colour ink cartridges is very easy thanks to the plainly labelled ports which can be accessed by lifting the printer's top panel. Plug in the power, attach a basic USB wire (which you'll should acquire, given that one isn't packed) and the printer will install itself if you're running Windows XP, Windows View or Windows 7. A CD is consisted of for installing Canon's printing, tracking and maintenance software, although Mac OS X isn't supported. You could likewise use the printer without a computer system via the front-mounted USB port, which allows you link a PictBridge-certified electronic camera or various other tool.
Canon PIXMA MP270 Review Specs
- Printing Method; Inkjet
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.4 ipm6, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm6, 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 45 seconds7
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi4, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi4
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT Color: Approx. 37 seconds6
- Copy Features; Borderless, Fit-To-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal, 24 bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP270 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MP270 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP270 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP270 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP270 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP270.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP270 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP270 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MP270 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver Ver.1.05|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MP270 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 series MP Driver Ver.1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 OSX Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 series Scanner Driver (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 Debian Linux Print Drivers Linux (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 ScanGear for Linux Linux (32-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Canon PIXMA MP270 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X)|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear – (Linux 32-bit)|
|ScanGear for Linux – (Linux 32-bit)|