|Canon PIXMA MP140|
Canon PIXMA MP140 Software Download and Setup - All set to get more done, right at home? This Picture All-In-One gives you the Print-Copy-Scan efficiency you've been seeking. Its patented print head technology lets you create gorgeous, durable photos, from credit-card evaluate to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″. Your duplicates will certainly now be more accurate to your originals' pictures as well as message. And, the one-of-a-kind Z-Lid development top lifts roughly 1-inch vertically and lets you produce clear, complete scans even of thick originals like personal notebooks.
Print work top quality 10x15cm indeterminate photo in about sixty seconds in normal mode *. relish rapid indeterminate exposure printing as well as repeating on styles starting from atiny reduced mastercard dimension right up to A4.The PIXMA MP140 is used as a standalone arrangement, delivering up to nineteen duplicates each minute in mono and as much as fifteen copies per min in shade. twin shade Gamut process Technology makes sure trustworthy replica when repeating your images.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black:20ppm (as fast as 3 seconds per page)3, Color:15ppm (as fast as 4 seconds per page), 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 60 seconds
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320; Color: 384 x 3 (CMY)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi1, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card, (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 19 cpm (as fast as 3.1 seconds per page) , Color: 15 cpm color (as fast as 4.0 seconds per page)
- Copy Features; Borderless
- Multiple Copy: 1-9 or 20 pages; Multiple Copy
- Scanner Type; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Element; 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP140 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MP140 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP140 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP140 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP140.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP140 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MP110 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP110 Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MP110 MP Drivers Windows 7 (64-bit),|
Windows Vista (64-bit)
|Canon PIXMA MP110 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MP110 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP110/MP130 MP Drivers Windows 2000|
(32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit)
|Canon PIXMA MP110/MP130 MP ScanGear CS for Mac|
OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6
|Canon PIXMA MP130 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 MP Drivers Windows 7 (64-bit),Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 ScanGear CS for Mac|
OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6
|Canon PIXMA MP140/MP145 Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8|
|Canon PIXMA MP140/MP145 Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|