|Canon PIXMA MP130|
Canon PIXMA MP130 Software Download and Setup - Outstanding efficiency as well as flexibility. You'll be amazed at what you can do with one small machine: Print high-quality pictures as well as message. Copy documents. Scan images as well as other pictures. And with the straight print card port, you can print photos route from select memory cards! 1 Additionally included is an effective software collection including Easy-PhotoPrint2 that is designed to simplify the printing of electronic images. Easy-WebPrint2 software was established to print your web pages in full shade without trimming off the right-hand margin. This functional entertainer has the top quality as well as speed to match. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a 1,088-nozzle print head that ejects constant, specific droplets as little as 2 picoliters.
You can place pictures up to letter size on the glass flatbed to scan at as much as 2,400 x1,200 dpi. The scanner lid doesn't separate totally, but its inch-long clear plastic hinges lift so that you could scan thick magazines or publications. There's no automatic document feeder (ADF), so you could copy just one page at once. To access the MP130's two ink storage tanks, just lift up listed below the scanner bed, press your hand inside, and open an internal cover-- a very easy process unless you have large hands.
The colours are bright as well as vibrant, though, and on text-only work it proves superior to the Epson. Strong result is feasible at an active 6.8 ppm. Scanning is basic as well as a bit slow-moving, yet the quality is reasonable. During our testing, a 300dpi A4 picture took 42 seconds, and 600dpi required virtually four times as long.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Review Specs
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Ink-jet - color - photo
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Inkjet Technology; Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Nozzle Configuration; 320 nozzles (black), 3 x 384 nozzles (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size; 2 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration; 1 black cartridge, 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Technology; Ink-jet
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- Direct Printing Specifications; Canon Bubble Jet Direct, Canon Direct Print, PictBridge
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Supported Flash Memory; CompactFlash, IBM Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card, SmartMedia
- Microsoft Certifications; Certified for Windows Vista
- Consumables Included 1 x ink tank (color) - Canon CL-41, 1 x ink tank (black) - Canon PG-40
- Consumables Included; 1 x cartridge (color), 1 x cartridge (black)
- Power Consumption Standby; 2 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 17 Watt
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 22 ppm (mono) / up to 17 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Speed B/W; 22 ppm
- Max Copying Speed Color; 17 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing; none
- Maximum Copies; 9
- Exposure Control; automatic
Canon PIXMA MP130 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MP130 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP130 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP130 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP130.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP130 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MP110 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP110 Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MP110 MP Drivers Windows 7 (64-bit),|
Windows Vista (64-bit)
|Canon PIXMA MP110 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MP110 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP110/MP130 MP Drivers Windows 2000|
(32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit)
|Canon PIXMA MP110/MP130 MP ScanGear CS for Mac|
OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6
|Canon PIXMA MP130 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 MP Drivers Windows 7 (64-bit),Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 ScanGear CS for Mac|
OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6
|Canon PIXMA MP140/MP145 Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8|
|Canon PIXMA MP140/MP145 Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|