|Canon PIXMA iP4500|
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Software Download and Setup - Prepare yourself for giant printing at its finest. This stylish machine features a 5-color ink system and also a 4,608-nozzle print head that expels accuracy droplets as small as 1 picoliter. The result? Outstanding 9600 x 2400 shade dpi1 resolution (max.) and wonderfully life-life shade worths, together with strong, laser-quality text. Plus, you could print a superb borderless 4" x 6" photo in just regarding 21 secs.2 Both paper trays allow you save both photo paper and ordinary paper, so you're constantly print-ready.
The iP4500's paper handling is typical for Canon printers, that makes it far better than the majority of the competitors. Its two paper trays could hold 150 sheets of ordinary paper each. The 300-sheet total amount is a significant quantity of paper for a personal printer. If you're utilizing the iP4500 to print photos in addition to message, you can switch in between ordinary paper and picture paper without having to load and unload paper each time.
The Pixma iP4500's layout is easy as well as uncomplicated-- the body is generally black, with silver accents. It measures 17.5 inches broad, 11.9 inches deep, as well as 6.3 inches high, and evaluates 15.2 extra pounds. The only attributes in the printer's control panel are a PictBridge USB port, power and cancel/feed buttons, as well as an input source button that switches over in between paper trays.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Ink Cartridge:
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)*Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)*4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds*
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk); Total Nozzles: 1856
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows XP/Me/NT 4.0/2000/98, Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- Standard Interfaces; USB, IEEE 1284 parallel, Direct Print Port (Cables not included.)
- Buffer Ram; 42 KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 35 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 16.5 W x 11.3 D x 6.7 H
- Weight; 14.9 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)
- Software Included; Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM including: Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord(Windows), Electronic User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration, * PPM print speed are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds based on the maximum print speed using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy. Print speed will vary depending on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode and page coverage., ** Resolution may vary based on driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP4500 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP4500 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP4500.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP4500 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Software and Driver Download:
|iP4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4000 Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)|
|iP4000 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)|
|iP4000 Printer User Guide or User Manual for Windows users|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/Vista)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)|