|Canon PIXMA iP4000R|
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Software Download and Setup - The Canon PIXMA iP4000R Wireless Photo Printer is just one of the fantastic inkjet printing devices that you better have in your office or residence. It is since this printer will certainly work the best for you every time you wish to complete your jobs well. So after that, you will constantly obtain the best printing results that could suit your requirements and also expectations in the very best way.
Draft text speed of 11ppm is highly respectable, though the typical text rate of 4.3 ppm is instead slow-moving due to lengthy dry-time pauses every one-and-a-half web pages. We were likewise a little disappointed that when we made use of the duplex unit there was a 28-second delay prior to the second side was published. These were the only black spots, nevertheless, on an extremely impressive document. Our discussion graphics took just over two minutes, while our 6 x 4in and A4 pictures took a simple 71 as well as 106 seconds specifically - very fast undoubtedly.
The IP4000R could hold 300 sheets of paper: up to 150 sheets in each the bottom cabinet as well as the top feeder. A switch on the front panel picks the paper source; a 2nd switch returns to or cancels print tasks-- which's the degree of the feature buttons, other than the on/off switch. The built-in duplexer allows two-sided printing, however the initial side needs to completely dry before printing begins on the other side of the paper.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Ink Cartridge:
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)*Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)*4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds*
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk); Total Nozzles: 1856
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows XP/Me/NT 4.0/2000/98, Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- Standard Interfaces; USB, IEEE 1284 parallel, Direct Print Port (Cables not included.)
- Buffer Ram; 42 KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 35 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 16.5 W x 11.3 D x 6.7 H
- Weight; 14.9 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)
- Software Included; Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM including: Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord(Windows), Electronic User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration, * PPM print speed are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds based on the maximum print speed using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy. Print speed will vary depending on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode and page coverage., ** Resolution may vary based on driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP4000R Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP4000R is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP4000R.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP4000R wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Software and Driver Download:
|iP4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4000 Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)|
|iP4000 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)|
|iP4000 Printer User Guide or User Manual for Windows users|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/Vista)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)|