|Canon PIXMA iP1200|
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Software Download and Setup - If you have actually chosen wish to select the Canon PIXMA iP1200 for your new printer, a minimum of you ought to understand concerning what sort of features that you will certainly get from this kind of printer. Is it the printer as what you need or not? Well, this printer is featured with My Yard Image.
One of the reasons why you need to choose the Canon PIXMA iP1200 is that this printing tool has been complemented with some terrific attributes which can be of the noteworthy printing resolution that is up to 4800 × 1200 dpi. So then, the printer will certainly have the ability to produce the clear printed files that can suit your requirements and expectations in the most effective way. Moreover, there are additionally advanced cloud-based printing functions that will definitely allow you to print your papers directly from your wise devices such as digital cameras, mobile phones, tablet computers, and also etc
Use the web links on this web page to download and install the most recent variation of Canon iP1200 drivers. All drivers offered for download have been checked by anti-virus program. Please select the relevant variation inning accordance with your computer system's os and also click the download switch.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-35 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CLI-36 CMYK Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Review Specs
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Features; AirPrint,5 Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing,11 Document Printing, Photo Printing, Wireless Printing1
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 53 seconds 8Black:ESAT Approx: 9.0 ipm8Color:ESAT Approx: 5.8 ipm8
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,536, Total: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi2Color:9600 x 2400 dpi2
- OS Compatibility; Computer Operating Systems: Windows:12 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac:13 Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.9, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interfaces; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Hi-Speed USB; PictBridge (Wireless LAN)10
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; Auto Sheet Feeder: 50 Pages
- Paper Compatibility; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Physical Dimensions; 12.7 (W) x 7.3 (D) x 2.5 (H)
- Weight; 4.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP1200 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP1200 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP1200.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP1200 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA iP1200 CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.6/Mac|
OS X 10.5
|Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/Mac|
OS X 10.6
|Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/Mac|
OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5
|Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)/|
Windows XP (32-bit)
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)|