|Canon PIXMA iP110|
Canon PIXMA iP110 Software Download and Setup - The PIXMA iP110 is a wireless1 small mobile printer that provides real benefit and remarkable image high quality. Its small and lightweight layout makes it perfect for the business specialist on the go. As well as with an optimum shade dpi of 9600 x 24002 with 1pl technology, it supplies gorgeous pictures and also crisp, organisation documents up to 8.5" x 11".
The PIXMA iP110 uses a selection of methods making mobile phone and also tablet printing very easy and convenient, particularly for the business specialist who has to carry out organisation beyond the office, and also it begins with the Canon PRINT application.3 The Canon PRINT app makes it simple to print images or documents straight from your mobile phone from just about anywhere. With the Cloud printing function you could print directly from select on the internet Cloud solutions, such as, Facebook ®, Twitter ®, Dropbox ™, One Drive ™, Google Drive ®, and more, from your smart phone utilizing the cost-free Canon PRINT app. With Google Cloud Print4 you could print from wherever you are, from applications you utilize each day. As well as for Apple smart phone customers, the iP110 is AirPrint ™ compatible.
Getting the iP110, you'll be shocked that its portable body (12.7 by 7.3 by 2.5 inches) still evaluates near five pounds. All that weight jammed right into such a little printer is good news, nevertheless-- this thing is rock solid. After a few months of being slammed around in a storage space cupboard with other items of equipment and examination samples, the iP110 still does as well as the day I unpacked it.
Canon PIXMA iP110 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-35 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CLI-36 CMYK Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iP110 Review Specs
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Features; AirPrint,5 Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing,11 Document Printing, Photo Printing, Wireless Printing1
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 53 seconds 8Black:ESAT Approx: 9.0 ipm8Color:ESAT Approx: 5.8 ipm8
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,536, Total: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi2Color:9600 x 2400 dpi2
- OS Compatibility; Computer Operating Systems: Windows:12 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac:13 Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.9, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interfaces; Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Hi-Speed USB; PictBridge (Wireless LAN)10
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; Auto Sheet Feeder: 50 Pages
- Paper Compatibility; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Physical Dimensions; 12.7 (W) x 7.3 (D) x 2.5 (H)
- Weight; 4.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA iP110 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA iP110 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP110 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP110 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP110 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP110.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP110 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP110 Software and Driver Download:
|iP110 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1|
(Windows 32/x64 bit)
|iP110 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 32/x64 bit)|
|iP110 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.81 (Windows 32/x64 bit)|
|iP110 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.4 (Mac)|
|iP110 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|iP110 Drivers Download Windows 7 32/ 64 bit|
|iP110 Drivers Download Windows XP|
|iP110 Drivers Download Windows 8 32/ 64 bit|
|Mac OS X Snow Leopard|
|Mac OS X Tiger|
|OS X El Capitan|
|OS X Yosemite|