|Canon PIXMA MG5560|
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Software Download and Setup - Canon PIXMA MG5560 is an All-In-One 4800 dpi resolution counts on sophisticated as well as 5 specific ink containers for costs cool-quality photos as well as files unbelievably mold and mildew. With an optional dimension XL ink cartridges, the printer is able to add even more comfort and also value print. PIXMA MG5560 supplies you the connectivity feature consists of Tablet/Mobile printing and scanning of papers as well as photos, printed e-mails, Google Cloud Print, Cloud Print Applications, Apple AirPrint as well as did a print from a smart phone without the router. Comfy 2.5 in LCD present, Auto Double-Sided printing and also a variety of innovative printing software, a tool that is best for the needs of printing and also scanning your individual, job and also family members.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 could likewise use you excellent 4800dpi of printing resolution that could make the print out constantly look clear and sharp no matter the data that you print, whether it is file or image. Apart of that, there are the 5 various ink containers that could give you different colors to create a notable print out. Even better, there are the XL alternative of the cartridge that you could select particularly if you wish to boost its value and you saving.
The PIXMA MG5560 additionally features My Image Garden software that puts all your recommended printing features, such as Unique Filters in addition to Complete HD Flick Print, in one, hassle-free software application. Commemorate your vibrant memories by creating personalized prints from your gold mine of images as well as videos. My Image Garden furthermore assists you organize your pictures with calendar sight as well as the facial acknowledgment. And also, initial styles in various color blends as well as patterns contribute to inspiring your picture tasks. In addition to that, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you might download and install and also set up various creative jobs and content.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Review Specs;
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds10,11, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm10,11, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm10,11
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Printer Features; AirPrint5, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing14, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print15, My Image Garden8, Mobile Device Printing13, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing14, PIXMA Printing Solutions4, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds11
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% - 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode7, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG5560 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG5560 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5560 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5560.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5560 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon Pixma MG5500 series Full Driver & Software|
Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8
x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG5500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70|
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64)
|Canon Pixma MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package|
Ver. 1.2 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|Canon Pixma MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52|
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|Canon Pixma MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux|
(rpm Package archive)
|MG5500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux|
(rpm Package archive)
|XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32-64 bit)|
|My Printer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|Quick Menu for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit)|
|My Image Garden for Mac OS X 10.11/10/9/8/7|
|Quick Menu for Mac OS X 10.11/10/9/8/7|
|IJ Scan Utility for Mac OS X 10.11/10/9/8/7|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX for Mac OS X 10.11/10/9/8/7|
|IJ Network Tool for Mac OS X 10.6/5|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|